All presenters and authors of invited papers, regularly submitted papers and posters, please consider "Regular fee" amount. For inclusion in the EPES(Epower) 2021 Proceedings and Publication, at least one registration per submission is required by 20 September 2021. Conference registration fees & deadlines are available as below:
|Regular Participant (6 pages)||
|Additional Paper(s) (6 pages)||
480 USD/3000 CNY
1600 RMB (250USD)/person
|Extra Page Charge (over 6 pages)||
350 RMB (60USD)/page
|Extra Proceeding (Hardcopy)||
300 RMB (45USD)/set
Note: Once you finish the registration, please send the required documents: Final Version of your paper; Filled Registration Form; payment proof and Submission Form to the conference editor at: email@example.com to confirm that everything is done. Only the registered papers will be include in the conference proceeding.
- Admission to the Welcome Reception and side events
- Inclusion of your presentation in the Conference Programme
- Printed copy of the Conference Programme and Certificate of Presentation
- Admission to all sessions
- Refreshments during morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Inclusion of your paper in the online Conference Proceedings
- Lunch provided on presentation days
- 1. Submitting your Full Paper to Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Waiting for the Peer-review results (You will receive the result from the Editorial Office before/on the notification date)
- 3. Revising your paper as advised recomments from the reviewers(Minor/Major Revision)
- 4. Finishing the payment by refering to the detailed procedure in the acceptance letter
- 5. Sending back the final version, payment proof, submission form and the filled registration form to email@example.com before the registration deadline September 20 2021
- 6. Registration Confirmation Notification will be sent to you if nothing needs to be changed, which means the registration is done.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For written cancellations received on or before September 20, 2021, 80% of all registration costs will be refunded. 50% of the registration cost will be refunded between Sptember 20 2021 - 1 Ocotber, 2021. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 1 August, 2021.
- In case of any technical problems, please contact support at email@example.com
- The organizer has the final right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.